Monday, May 5, 2008

Dig In!


You just gotta love dirt! Really, is there a better place to play? Maybe the water. The girls have been having a blast with this dirt hill in front of our house. The neighbors had it brought up to fill in their flower gardens with top soil. Good thing they are such great neighbors and let the kids play in it!!! (It probably helps that we're also related. :))


Check out Cassidy...she LOVED getting as much dirt on her as possible. Such fun exploring!!


Abbey had to have a picture of her creation...she called it "Abbey's Famous Fudge Castle Dessert". YUMMY!

4 comments:

Brigitte Ballard said...

If my kids saw this picture they would demand that I bring them over and let them play. LOL

Jamie Younker said...

I wish I had a big ol dirt pile to play in sometimes... :)

Sara said...

The dirt pile is now gone...the kids are so sad! Otherwise, I would say COME ON OVER AND LET'S HAVE A DIRT PARTY!!! :)

Danette said...

Yes! You have to love the dirt! Those pictures are great Abbeys dirt dessert is awesome.