Monday, May 19, 2008

Abbey's Race




Abbey ran in the Greenville Mile at her school today. In order to participate in the race, they had to be in the top three of their class. She was the 2nd fastest. She did awesome in the race today! The two girls in the top picture are the other two girls from her class that got to run today...they happened to be two of her best friends at school, Kassidy and Katie. It was fun to watch them all run together.

3 comments:

Danette said...

I'm impressed I don't think I ran a whole mile until I was in the 8th grade or something. Your kids are so health and strong.

Brigitte Ballard said...

I agree with Danette! So amazing.

Leslie said...

Hey, I think our girls were meant to be pen pals, Bailey just ran a 1 mile race a couple of weeks ago! It will be interesting to continue to find out their common interests. Has the latest letter arrived??