Grandma Janet came up Saturday for a day visit. The girls love when she comes up to play. We went to Magical Moon Toy Store for Jessi to pick out a birthday present and Cassie found this little red "horse". She was having a blast on it right in the store and Grandma Janet said, "I just have to get that for her!" Well, another lady was watching Cassie and decided she had to have one also. There were only two left and both were taken. Cassie is a great salesbaby! It's a fun toy...she bounces all over on it and it's just the right size. THANKS GRANDMA JANET!!!
Monday, May 26, 2008
New Toy
Grandma Janet came up Saturday for a day visit. The girls love when she comes up to play. We went to Magical Moon Toy Store for Jessi to pick out a birthday present and Cassie found this little red "horse". She was having a blast on it right in the store and Grandma Janet said, "I just have to get that for her!" Well, another lady was watching Cassie and decided she had to have one also. There were only two left and both were taken. Cassie is a great salesbaby! It's a fun toy...she bounces all over on it and it's just the right size. THANKS GRANDMA JANET!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The best gifts are always gifts the kids already love.
I am glad she loves it!
I love her outfit! Cute toy too!
Post a Comment