Abbey turned nine years old yesterday (April 27th). I'm still pretty much freaking out about that. My baby is growing up! And am I really old enough to have a 9 year old!!!???!!!
She LOVES homemade oreo cookies and really wanted an oreo cake. She came up with this idea to make a two layered chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting in the middle and then she wanted chocolate frosting on the outside...very particular. It was yummy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBEY! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
4 comments:
Tell her Happy Bday from us!
Happy Birthday to Abbey! Really? Nine years old! She does look grown up chatting on the cell phone and all. :)That cake sounds delicious. Remember the little cafe Jeff's mom used to own? She made homemade Oreo cookies that were to die for. Anyway, good job on the cake. Love those candles too.
WOw really I cannot believe you have a kid 9 years old either. Rox and I just kept talking about how you look exactly the same so whatever you are doing is good!
Kids are funny about cakes huh! Here is a recipe I have used that looks like a huge oreo cookie and I promise it is full proof because I have made it several times and LOVED it. http://www.comidakraft.com/main.aspx?s=recipe&m=en/recipe/recipeDisplay&recipe_id=90190
Happy Birthday Abby! She is the cutest! I love your cake... and I love the tip from Charie... I might have to make that...
Post a Comment