Friday, May 30, 2008

TEN YEARS!!!!

I can't believe it really has been ten years that I have been teaching. Its gone so fast!!! I'm so fortunate because it is such a huge part of my life, being a teacher. I love it so much. Here are the awesome classes I've had...starting with the first one!









4 comments:

Danette said...

Congrats on doing something you love for 10 years so important to love your work. I bet those kids love you and think your the best teacher ever.

Jamie Younker said...

Wow. 10 years. That's great!

p.s. I can't find my copy of our class picture. Someday I need to borrow this from you and make a copy of it :)

Kyle said...

I miss teaching!!!! I'm so impressed you have been at it for 10 years... that's amazing! You must be a pro by now. I have 3 years under my belt, but it's been so long... I am planning to sub this fall before the baby is due and I'm pretty excited about it.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

...now that is a good reason to move into your school district. It is so refreshing to hear you talk about how much you love teaching and the children. I can only hope that my kids have half the teacher you must be :)