Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bedtime for the "Babba"

Cassie decided to get her "babba" (babies) ready for bed, too. She was so busy doing this and I had so much fun watching her. They all started out in a nice line with a few blankets on them...then it turned into a much more involved project! This is how they started out...

Then, she decided to rearrange.

And rearrange again! The babies beds moved out into the hallway.

After several minutes of moving blankets and "babba" everywhere, this is how it ended up...

Cassie is so busy all of the time and already has such a creative mind. She is SO MUCH FUN!!!

3 comments:

Danette said...

she is a busy little girl and very focused on the task at hand so funny. I bet she was worn out after putting all those BaBa's to bed.

Jamie Younker said...

What a cutie! She is so much fun, and I can't believe how fast she's growing up... all the funny things she does now. I have so much to look forward to. :)

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Kai was so funny...he said, "I want to watch that haaa haa haaa girl" aluding to how out of breath Cass was. She is so fun to watch. What a little busy body! Soo cute!

WAY CUTE NEPHEW! It is so fun to see BJ all grown up and being a daddy. Kind of crazy too!