Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Heading

So, Jeff got a little creative and made a new header on our blog. I decided to give a quick explanation of the clipart pictures of our family members.

Sara is an Elementary School teacher (currently 3rd grade).

Abbey is an awesome Jump Roper on a jump rope team called Just Jumpin.

Jessi is just a total fish. She LOVES to swim!!!! She spends much more time under the water than above it when swimming...we think she must have some gills somewhere.

Cassidy's new thing is to run around the house YELLING "DAAA DAAA" Though, she doesn't cry, hardly ever. Such a happy baby.

Jeff is an Assistant Fire Chief for the North Logan Fire Department (volunteer).

2 comments:

Brigitte Ballard said...

I love it! I like to change banners all the time and so I am excited you have as well. Now I just need to change my family blog one.

Danette said...

Tell Jeff he did a good job. I love it. I didn't know Jesse was part fish is she going to take after you and be an all star swimming champ? I always admired you for your swimming abilities and dedication I remember how early you had to get up for practice and such. I thought Sara is so disciplined she is so good :)