Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Let's Play!




Abbey and Jessi each had a friend over today after school. There is something so fun and cheerful about watching kids run around and play. Giggling, laughing, shouting, and just having a great time. I listened and watched as I made dinner, then went out and joined in!

2 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Isn't it the truth! Love it! Has the snow already melted that fast? I am hoping for clear roads :)

Your kids are adorable. Seeing your pictures of Cache Valley makes me homesick. It is sad that Jonathan's parents no longer live down the street. It seems really sad :( That was such a hangout for all of us.

Kyle said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I'm so glad I found you so we can all keep up with each other. This really is such a great way to do it. I love the Cache Valley as well. Kyle and I were married in the Logan Temple.