Sunday, April 6, 2008

Drivin!

We are lucky to have fields right by us that the girls can ride their 4-wheeler in. They love it. Both of them are speed junkies...the faster the better. Thank goodness it has a feature where we can control how fast they can go!


4 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

I wish we could come over and play with those darling girls!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I loved your littlest speed junkie! HaaHaa

Your girls are livin' a charmed life..how fun would that of been as a kid...wait...that looks fun for an oldie moldie my age!

Danette said...

You are so lucky to have the space for your girls to play. I love Cassy's ride the best she looks so cute. Looks like you guys have ventured down to Moab already with that beautiful jeep?

Kyle said...

I found you! I didn't know you were blogging too. I'm linking to you...and I can send you an invite to access my blog. I had to go private...kind of a pain, but anyway... I LOVE your blog header.