Monday, September 29, 2008
Riverside Trail in Logan Canyon
Sunday afternoon was such a gorgeous day we decided to go up the canyon for a little walk. The kids had so much fun playing on the trails, in the river, and with the leaves, rocks, twigs, and bugs! The canyon is full of colors right now. It was a great way to spend a few hours.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great photos Sara. Your girls are so pretty I love the one of the three of them. My family used to go up the canyon in the summers with my Grandma and we would play around in the river and on the trails Oh the memories.
Cass looks so big! we miss you guys too much to handle sometimes. love those girls...thanks for the pics
I love the riverside trail! Looks like you had an enjoyable day!
The girls look so grown up! I can't believe your baby! I swear you just had her! Beautiful pics!
Post a Comment