Monday, September 22, 2008

No TV!?!?!!!!!

Yep, it's gone! (And even on purpose.) Jeff watches mostly news and can get that online and I have my few favorite shows that I now can watch online, also. So, we decided to save the few dollars and cancel the television. I think it may be hardest on Abbey and Jessi...WhAT! No Hannah Montana!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! What will we all do without that?

Cassidy is oblivious and will continue to entertain us all anyways!

5 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

interesting choice! I don't know if I would make it through the day without a little TV-that is probably really sad.
we have been trying to cut down on it as well.

Danette said...

Good for you guys! That is awesome. We are getting close to making the same choice and are pretty much waiting for things to go digital and our "rabbit ears" to expire. I don't know what Gary will do with out his Seinfeld. I've been reading more lately in the evenings and phasing out my need for the brain draining TV. Keep us posted on how it goes for you all.

angie said...

Good job, Sara and Jeff. I don't know if we could survive without the discovery channel! Actually, I know we could. I started watching the new season of things, and I am sad where primetime is going. We have loved Heroes the last couple of seasons, but the premiere last night was way farther than they have gone before. I don't think I'm gonna watch it. We'll see what other TV musts get thrown out the window this week! You're family will be better for it :)

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

We haven't had cable our whole entire married life...get the rabbit ears out :) until they switch totally to digital!

Avry said...

Good for you! I have never had cable until I married Justin & man after going without it for 10 years I am not about ready to give it up.. hahaha! It is my one indulgence. :)