All right I can tell that last picture is going to set off a craving for some raspberry shakes. Yummy. I'm anxious to carve up some pumpkins myself and get into the spirit of things. I love this time of year. Did you guys grow those beautiful berries?
5 comments:
I love raspberries! What a good mom you are to paint pumpkins. I can tell you are a very patient and fun mom!
All right I can tell that last picture is going to set off a craving for some raspberry shakes. Yummy. I'm anxious to carve up some pumpkins myself and get into the spirit of things. I love this time of year. Did you guys grow those beautiful berries?
The raspberries are from our garden and the blackberries are from Jeff's dad's garden. :) They are so yummy!
TOTALLY craving that last picture there! Guess what! I finally updated! LoL... go me.
mmm the berries look delicious! :) Pumpkins turned out great too.
Post a Comment