The Cache Valley Farmer's Market is one of my favorite places to go on Saturday morning. It has turned into quite a big event. I had to park 2 blocks away yesterday because of the crowds. Anyway, there is a guy who grows 10 acres of wild flowers and he come each week with an amazing variety. So, 1st Sunday treat? Looking at this fun bouquet from the market. And only $5 too!

Yep, fresh salsa from the garden. Well, okay, the cilantro and the lime are from the store. YUM! I'm going to make it right now!

And the 3rd Sunday treat...that smile. It always makes my day!
4 comments:
Beautiful little girl, yummy homemade salsa, and fun flowers...what more could you ask for! Go Sara!
Oh my gosh she is sooo stinkin cute.. Just her little face makes me want to pinch her cheeks! Ok so the bouquet is beautiful- I keep telling myself I am going to go to our local Farmer's market but I can't drag my butt out of bed that early on Saturday mornings. ;)
BTW how is school going? Want to hit Lagoon one weekend before the end of the season with us?
It makes me happy that Cache Valleys Farmer's Market is thriving. That bouquet is gorgeous and 5 bucks is a steal. I wish I could grow 10 acres of flowers. Cassie is adorable love the little piggy tails in her hair
I am impressed that they have a farmers market there. I guess I have some things to learn about Logan and perfect timing. We are going to be moving to UT in two weeks. We decided that we couldn't be apart so we are all going. We will be living in Jared and Liz's house in N. Logan for a little bit until we find something in Utah Valley. WANT TO PLAY!!!
ps. I need some advice about schooling the kids. I think I will home school until we are settled...I will be calling for advice.
Post a Comment