Grandpa Larry with Cassidy and Brody. Grandma Maggie with Brody and Grandpa Larry with Lily Jane Annika and Lily Jane. Beej and Jessi. Abbey and Robby. The girls dancing.
yeah I have been waiting for a new post. How cool to see pictures of your family. I am still blown away by your brothers and how they are men now. WEIRD and WOnderful!
The video is priceless. So cute. My kids really got into it and Nhaya wants to know how they learned the dance. I told them their mom does those moves at home :) Breakdancing to country music?
1 comment:
yeah I have been waiting for a new post. How cool to see pictures of your family. I am still blown away by your brothers and how they are men now. WEIRD and WOnderful!
The video is priceless. So cute. My kids really got into it and Nhaya wants to know how they learned the dance. I told them their mom does those moves at home :) Breakdancing to country music?
Post a Comment