Almost cherry tomatoes...yum! Abbey's cabbage...What am I supposed to do with THAT thing??? Shelling peas and eating. They are so good. They're already a favorite of Cassie's!
I am SOOO impressed and envious! Wish I could have had time to see it in person. Not nearly enough time to be with you but thanks for coming even though Jeff couldn't. I JUST LOVE YOU!
Seeing you with all the college friends made me think of the NUDES for some reason...and you singing at the top of your lungs driving "the boat" to Jackson Hole to lament over the Parrish and Francom boy :)
Wow... someday when I don't live in a hole in the wall... I want my garden to look JUST LIKE THAT! Well done! You starting to feel the first of the school year jitters yet? :)
4 comments:
Cabbage is delicious in soup. YUM.
Now I wish my garden looked like yours. HAHA.
That is one big beautiful garden. Not sure what to tell you about cabbage besides a salad or something Good Luck. Everything looks so big and green.
I am SOOO impressed and envious! Wish I could have had time to see it in person. Not nearly enough time to be with you but thanks for coming even though Jeff couldn't. I JUST LOVE YOU!
Seeing you with all the college friends made me think of the NUDES for some reason...and you singing at the top of your lungs driving "the boat" to Jackson Hole to lament over the Parrish and Francom boy :)
Wow... someday when I don't live in a hole in the wall... I want my garden to look JUST LIKE THAT! Well done! You starting to feel the first of the school year jitters yet? :)
Post a Comment