Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Am

I saw this post on another blog and am waiting for Cassidy to wake up from a nap. So, I decided to make an I Am post, too. You should all do one also!!! :)

I AM
I am: a 31 year old wife, mom, and teacher
I think: life is good
I know: I am very lucky
I want: Back-to-School Night to be over with (it's the only part of teaching that really makes me nervous)
I have: A LOT to be thankful for
I wish: this week would go fast (that Back-to-School Night and I'm missing Jeff, Abbey, & Jessi)
I hate: mushrooms
I miss: Jeff, Abbey, Jessi, Annika, and my new niece and nephew!
I fear: losing one I love
I feel: like I need to start running again. I keep yo-yoing.
I hear: a lot of silence (Jeff, Abbey, and Jessi are in McCall, Idaho and Cassie is sleeping!)
I smell: the oriental chicken salad I'm eating for lunch
I crave: chocolate
I search: for great 2nd grade ideas...school is on my mind
I regret: whenever I'm impatient with my girls
I love: my luck in life
I care: about what others think of me
I always: need at least 7-8 hours of sleep a night
I am not: really addicted to Diet Coke (maybe)
I believe: genuine kindness is an amazing attribute
I dance: with three of the most adorable girls ever!
I sing: in the car...and make my kids laugh
I don't always: remember the little, important things
I write: in journals for Abbey, Jessi, and Cassidy
I lose: my temper when driving behind slow people
I win: (or won) an awesome, dedicated and fun husband
I listen: to whatever sounds good on the radio
I can usually be found: lately, in my classroom
I need: to be around people
I am happy about: eating from the garden...yum!

2 comments:

Brigitte Ballard said...

Oh wow... good luck with school. I almost forgot you were a teacher!

Danette said...

Love this post. I'll have to take you up on it and do it myself. How come you aren't in MaCall as well? I love that place...