Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Classroom

The room is ready, Back-to-School Night is over, and the 1st day of school begins tomorrow! In the morning this room will have 22 students ready for a fun year in 2nd grade.



3 comments:

Danette said...

I made a comment last night but now I don't see it this morning Humm? Anyway I was saying it's so great how much you love and enjoy your work and I'm positive your students benefit from your good attitude and love for teaching. Also I love the monkey board very cute

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I went to back to school open house last night to meet Kai and Nhaya's teachers. I got a great first impression of Kai's and not really of Nhaya's. I tried to remember first impressions may be deceiving and also what you said about how you don't particulary love that event but can't wait to get in the classroom with the kids. Hopefully her teacher is just more warm when she gets with just the kids.

So cool to see where you will be during the school year!

Jamie Younker said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever due to lack of a computer (except at school) I love your classroom! So fun! I'll have to post pictures of mine someday soon :)