Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring!

I LOVE living in Cache Valley. The seasons are so amazing here and each one unique.

Top Reasons I Love Spring:

1. EXCITEMENT! There is a common saying that teachers say this time of the year at school, "Spring is coming...the kids are starting to act up." I love it. You can just feel the energy...awesome!

2. GREEN! It's my favorite color. It is so cool when the new grass, flowers, leaves, etc. start to grow.

3. SCENTS! Breathing in the fresh air. It smells so great.

4. OUTSIDE! Spring just about SHOUTS, "COME OUT AND PLAY!"

5. SUMMER is coming...


We went out for a fun walk/scooter ride yesterday and it actually is starting to feel like springtime! Woohooo!!!! I love the spring.

Cute Cassie...She loves going outside. She leans forward and claps her hands when we are walking while giggling, singing, and babbling. It's going to be a blast with her this summer!

Isn't Cache Valley gorgeous? The girls were excited to get to the top of this lane and scooter down. Jessi said, "I'm going to go FAST, dude!"


Our house is across the field (the 2nd one from the church).

2 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Wow it is really beautiful! I sure do miss having the mountains so close. It is really a great place to live! Your kids are adorable...you should have them turn the camera on you so we can get some Sara love :)

Danette said...

Great pictures Sara! I do love Cache Valley. My parents tell me that the birds are starting to arrive out by the Bear River. Sandhill Cranes and such. I'm anxious to come up and check them out. Last year there were a bunch of Pelicans. Looks like you all got a good dose of vitamin D. Gary and I both commented on what a great location your house is in. You and Jeff planned that out perfectly. Well done