Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Italiano!



I am definitely no chef! I just really don't like to cook very much. Every once in awhile I enjoy making cookies or trying something new. But mostly, if it's fast, healthy, tastes good, and well FAST, that works for me! So, basically, the reason I'm taking a picture and posting our dinner tonight...BECAUSE it looked AMAZING and it was YUMMY! I wanted to make lasagna and try a different recipe, so I looked on line and found these Lasagna Rolls on foodnetwork.com. I love spinach and pasta.

Anyway, I know, it's a totally dumb post. But hey, I was just so pleased with myself!

4 comments:

Jamie Younker said...

How fun! They looks SO yummy, AND really fancy shmancy!

Brigitte Ballard said...

They do look delicious and this isn't a dumb post.

Yum.

Danette said...

that's an awesome post a great look into your everyday life. It looks so yummy and what a great idea to change up Lasagna. I'm Always looking for good easy dinners. I'm going to have to find that recipe. Well done I bet the girls loved it.

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

BJ and I make those same lasagna rolls all the time and they are awesome! Good work to you!