I was just on a friends blog who has four boys and who gets teary every Easter SUnday because she wants a girl to dress up. It made me feel a little guilty that I have never once bought new Easter dresses and worried about dolling them up. So I thought this year I will at least take a little extra thought to enjoy having three girls to dress for Easter Sunday. You have done a fabulous job...the girls are super cute in anything though! I remember thinking when I visited you last at your house that I was surprised at how "girlie" your girls were dressed. I don't know maybe I expected all girls dressed in black and not pink. HAAA HAAA
4 comments:
You have beautiful girls! I love the daisy print so fab. I haven't been this anxious for spring in a long time.
oh my heck... your girls are so gorgeous! I love these dresses too... so cute!
SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
I was just on a friends blog who has four boys and who gets teary every Easter SUnday because she wants a girl to dress up. It made me feel a little guilty that I have never once bought new Easter dresses and worried about dolling them up. So I thought this year I will at least take a little extra thought to enjoy having three girls to dress for Easter Sunday. You have done a fabulous job...the girls are super cute in anything though! I remember thinking when I visited you last at your house that I was surprised at how "girlie" your girls were dressed. I don't know maybe I expected all girls dressed in black and not pink. HAAA HAAA
Post a Comment