Abbey was so excited about entering her school's Science and Collections Fair. She has a rock collection that she started on one of our Moab trips. She loves collecting things, so when she found out that she could bring a collection to the fair she was ecstatic. She had to make a poster about her collection and write a written report. Then, they were judged by three different judges and given a ribbon by their score. Abbey got the "grand prize" ribbon and couldn't be happier.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Science/Collections Fair
Abbey was so excited about entering her school's Science and Collections Fair. She has a rock collection that she started on one of our Moab trips. She loves collecting things, so when she found out that she could bring a collection to the fair she was ecstatic. She had to make a poster about her collection and write a written report. Then, they were judged by three different judges and given a ribbon by their score. Abbey got the "grand prize" ribbon and couldn't be happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations are in order! She was so excited about her rocks when we were there... glad she did so well.
/smile
Congrats to Abbey! She is a girl after my own heart. I still have some precious rocks that I gathered when I was her age in my collection. That is so great she won the grand prize. Well deserved... I must say I was impressed with her rocks she even stumped me with a few of them although I will admit I'm out of practice.
Post a Comment