Tuesday, March 4, 2008
5K
April 19th is the day...a Saturday! I'm going to do my first 5K. It all started with Roxanne doing the 1/2 Marathon (at 30 weeks pregnant) and Trisha and Heather joining her. Then Charie decided to come from North Carolina to do the 5K and asked for anyone to join her. SO- Danette, Brigitte, and I have jumped on board. I'm so excited to see all of these awesome people. I have talked my sister, Annika, into coming too. It will be a great day! Friends, family, and SWEAT!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It will be a great day indeed. Man, I love how the blogs have reunited us! By the way I'm so sore from my first run ouch
I am so glad you ladies decided to join us. Having a race helps motivate me to keep going. I am glad you are excited about it. It will be a fun reunion. Let me know if you have any questions about the race. I can't wait!
Wow! So impressed that you have the drive to do that!
I am so NOT ready to run the race... I have to run again tonight. So far my plan is to run every other day and move up the distance I actually run every week.
Post a Comment