Saturday, November 28, 2009

"MOM, I'm Santa!"

I was just working on the computer when Cassie came into the room behind me and yelled, "MOM, I'm Santa!" She was wearing all of our stockings! This kid cracks me up!!!

5 comments:

angie said...

What a cutie!

Steve said...

That's too cute. Pretty good dexterity to get all those stockings on too!

Danette said...

That's cute she is going to be so much fun this Christmas. Her hair is getting long very pretty girl. Your tree is beautiful. We are getting a tree for the first time in our married life this year. I'm excited.

Avry said...

Love it! She is such a ham!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

WOW getting caught up on your blog was super fun. Love your hair short. It looks so good on you. Laughed at Cassie's conversation. Totally cute. Love the bags. you have great taste!

We should get together in Jan. and celebrate all the birthdays...yours, Angie's, and Danettes just passed...when is Bridge's again?