Friday, November 27, 2009

Cowgirl/Farmer, Shootin', and Christmas...

Cassie has been into the dress-up lately. She loves to "gallop" around and say she is a FARMER! It's so cute!

Jeff and Abbey came home the other night from the store with this pink BB gun. The girls have been target practicing.


We did a little kids' tree this year. The girls had a blast putting ornaments all over it.

Abbey helped me decide on what to buy and with decorating this tree. I'm excited with how it turned out. Fun! Love Christmas time!!!

4 comments:

angie said...

Looks like you are all ready for Christmas!

Sarah said...

We LOVE the pink BB gun. Where did Jeff and Abby find it?

Steve said...

I am stoked to know that bb guns come in pink.

Avry said...

I too am curious on the pink BB gun - I think the girls would love something like this.
Your tree turned out pretty!