We had a fantastic Christmas. This is a picture of the girls in their new Christmas Eve PJ's. We started the tradition last year, new pj's and a family movie to watch together that night.
Christmas Day was a lot of fun. We spent the day with family and then took down the tree and decorations that night! Sweet!! Up on Thanksgiving Day...down on Christmas Day!
We had a great time with Jenn and her kids. They came up the Sat. after Christmas and stayed until Wed. The kids had a total blast and Jenn is always fun to be with.
Now, we're already back into the school routine. We are happy that ski season is upon us, although WE NEED MORE SNOW!!! Abbey and Jessi start lessons tomorrow. Fun!
2 comments:
Love the jammas! I can't believe you got your tree down on Christmas. I would be too exhausted after being up so early and all the bustle from the day.
Your kids are so darn cute. I really like your tradition. My kids would love that!
Hope we can get together soon. Running the ogden half...you still running? Wanna join?
Post a Comment