Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and Picture for Anne

The kids had a blast with Halloween this year. Cassie totally got into the
trick-or-treating. It's such a fun kid's holiday. I'm always one of the teachers that fights to keep the dress-up day at school. Kids LOVE to dress up for Halloween!!!

They are trying to pull the same face as their jack-o-lanterns in this picture...

Cassie was a frog, Jessi a ninja, and Abbey a candy corn.

Here you go Anne! Jessi snapped this picture so you could see my haircut. :) I love it shorter. We'll see if I end up keeping it this way or growing it out again...

6 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

YAHOOOOOO! You look great. I love it! You have the greatest hair. I have always been secretly jealous.

angie said...

I love the haircut. I am debating chopping mine off. Keep fighting for dress-up day...the kids DO love it! Cute costumes on everyone!

Avry said...

Laughing at the one eyed pumpkin that rocks! Love the candy corn costume- kids are cute oh and love your new "do"

Our school doesn't do dress up. I let Savanna wear a spider headband and the second she walked into the classroom her teacher made her take it off. I was a bit disappointed. :(

Sarah said...

What cute girls in their costumes. And Sara, I love the haircut.

Rosanne said...

Cute costumes. We had a ninja at our house as well.

I like your haircut. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I Love you hair! But then, I love it no matter what you do with it.