Friday, October 23, 2009

BAGS!!!

It all started with this bag...

Jeff brought it home from Armenia for me.

Then, in Spain I caught site of this bag and bought it. This is the one I'm currently lugging all of my stuff around in.


And in Morocco...


And in Seattle...


Might become a hobby...bag hunting on trips!

6 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

NEED PICTURES OF THE HAIR

angie said...

Cute bags!! You have a good eye for them...maybe I'll have to have you pick me up one sometime. What a fun hobby! So, what did you do to your hair?

Avry said...

Love em!

Danette said...

Awesome bags and they all have a story or memory to go with them. I think it should become a habit or hobby. Fun...

Anonymous said...

I think you come by this fettish honestly.

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

seriously...why haven't I seen your hair. I am kind of mad at you right now