Aren't those roses absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The girls and I found them for us this morning...me with a dozen, and the three girls with their own little baby rose. My husband totally rocks!
All set up and I had a moment of....
Why do I do this to myself? A dozen party girls running around the house. AND reminded myself that I'm a school teacher for crying out loud and have 22 students nearly everyday. Then, I had a diet coke...
And, okay, yah, it's really fun...remember!?!?!
Cassie loved all of the commotion and joined right in!
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Hope you have a great one!!!
10 comments:
wow...you are a brave soul. looks like you had a blast and tell Jeff he is so sweet for the roses. My dad always gave me one rose on valentines. so cute
A Valentines Tea is brilliant! I love the pictures you put up of yourself so funny. Glad you had the Diet Coke to save you. I bet the girls had the best time ever. Got your reply about lunch and skiing. It would be fabulous to do both. Yahoo I'm looking forward to it. I'll call you later
What a fun tradition. You are a great mom! Also, Cami and Ethan rave about what a wonderful teacher you are!
Haha sounds like you and I did the same thing this weekend! We did one last night and WHOA it was work! :)
It looks like you guys had such a great time! GO MOM YOU ROCK!!
We need to get together & go to dinner again. You guys busy this coming weekend?
A "Valentine Tea Party", what a fun tradition. Yes, a lot of work, but you will never regret these fun times with your girls and their friends. It looks like the girls had fun. The pictures of you were great. Those pictures told it all. Wow, a dozen roses for you and one for each of the girls. That is so cute. I agree, your husband is great.
You are such a fun mom- what a neat tradition! I love the post/pre- diet coke pictures. LoL. TOOOOOOO funny. I can totally relate to that feeling.
I tagged you on my blog :)
I do the same thing... plan these fun things and wonder what was I thinking!!! But it is a lot of fun and hopefully our kids appreciate it right??? We did something like this for Halloween a few years ago.
You are a Fabulous Mom! How fun! I laughed out loud at the pictures you took of yourself! And I have to say your girls are adorable=)
What a fun idea. If I didn't have so many birthday parties to plan between January and April, I would probably give it a try. I loved the before and after your diet coke pic. You are so funny!
Post a Comment