Monday, January 26, 2009
Melt my Heart!
You know how sometimes you just wonder how kids could possibly be so much work? And then you have one of those moments that just makes it all worth it and more? Well, it got really quiet the other day and I thought for sure Cassie was into something...and this is what I rounded the corner to see. I ran for the camera and snuck a shot while listening to her mimic read to her "babies". It was SO SWEET!! I LOVE this little girl so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a good little mommy she is!! Glad to see you have instilled a love for books and reading...traits of a great teacher and mother :)
like mother like daughter...so cute
What a cutie!
How cute! I live for those moments.
Aw, how precious! I'm sure she gets her love of reading from her mommy. You've gotta love these moments- they make it all worth it! I found Addie reading to her curious george doll the other day and I totally didn't think to grab the camera. (P.S. We really do need to swap stories! Give me a call sometime)
"How Precious"! This picture brought a tear to my eye. What a sweet heart!
Post a Comment