Monday, February 16, 2009

8 Things (Angie's Tag)

Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lost
3 Brothers and Sisters
4. American Idol (but haven't watched this season..no t.v. and it's not online)
5. Private Practice
6. House
7. ...all I can
8. .....think of!

8 Things I did Yesterday

1. Ran on the treadmill
2. Went to church
3. Made caramel brownies
4. Made dinner
5. Had Justin and Avry (and kids) over for dinner...so fun!
6. Visited for a long time
7. Looked at scrapbooks...baby pictures of Abbey and Savanna
8. Got the kids to bed

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Cassie sleeping through the night consistently again (we've been 2 nights!)
2. Anne coming to visit with baby Brody
3. Skiing on Saturday
4. Lunch with Danette on Friday
5. Not being sick (I woke up feeling totally crappy this morning)
6. A night out with Jeff
7. Warmer weather
8. Parent Teacher Conferences

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Fredrico's
4. Juniper Take Out
5. Mandarin Garden
6. Great Harvest (sandwiches)
7. Cafe Sabor
8. El Sol

8 Things on My Wish List

1. A Vacation!
2. Lose weight (I'm workin on it!)
3. Take the girls to Disney Land
4. A better economy
5. A massage
6. Go to Ireland
7. A cook (that'd be so cool)
8. A Vacation!!!! (Maybe if I say it twice :)

8 People I Tag

1. Charie
2. Danette
3. Brandi
4. Brigitte
5. Avry
6. Anne
7. Toad
8. Mindi

4 comments:

Avry said...

It was soo good to see you guys last night. Thanks for the delicious dinner! I have been online looking at trips today.. I sooo want a vacation!
Your photo albums look great! You have such cute girls!

angie said...

Good list. I thought it was probably not good that I could think of 8 TV shows! I'm glad you get to see Danette on Friday. We got to have lunch with her last week. I wish you lived closer this way. We have a spare bedroom if you ever need to get away :)

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

I can't believe that I made the list of things that you are looking forward to...Don't I feel important...even though the main attraction is Brody.

Rosanne said...

It was fun to see how you answered these. Yes, I am really going to try to run a 1/2 marathon in August. I think it is August 8th, Provo River. A friend of mine was here on Friday night, she is doing a marathon in May, and said she was also doing the 1/2 in Aug. I am hoping to run with her. I may be crazy, we'll see. I am still planning the 5K in SLC in April. Come run it with us.