Monday, January 19, 2009

"Once There Was A SNOWMAN..."

Cassie's favorite song right now is Once There Was a Snowman. She wanted to sing it over and over at FHE on Monday. Then, demanded she do it by herself, "MY TURN!" And would get mad if anyone else joined in. I tried to get a video of her singing the song. With a few interruptions (cheesing it for the camera and telling Abbey it is "MY TURN!") we have a little of our two year old star singing...

6 comments:

Jamie Younker said...

LoL... ohhhhh boy that was awesome. I see big things in her future for sure!

Avry said...

That was really cute! :)

angie said...

I love how the little ones get set on songs. We sang "Row, Row, Row, your Boat" for FHE several weeks in a row! Cassie is such a cutie!

Janet said...

That was great. You need to record more of you kids. I love seeing them perform especially Cassie showing off by letting everyone know she is the one in charge at your house. I loved it!!!

Annika said...

haha oh my this is hilarious. Remember how I would make us sing this song every time it was my turn to pick the song for fam home evening?

Danette said...

So great! She is so funny. I laughed so hard at the part where she gets mad. They try so hard to be independent. Ellie has caught on to the Eeeie Eeeie Ohh from Old McDonald lately.