Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cassie's Birthday

Cassie turned 2 on Wednesday, January 7th. She had her two year doctor check-up that afternoon and had to get two shots. Not fun! And she HATES the doctor! She screamed from the second we walked into the office until we left. But, she recovered very quickly and was happy to have cake that night. Happy Birthday cute stuff!

7 comments:

Danette said...

Happy Birthday to Cassy!!! She is so cute

Avry said...

oh my gosh I can't believe she is 2 already! It seems like you just had her! What a doll. Happy Birthday Cassie!

Miss ~E said...

You have such cute Girls!

Jamie Younker said...

Oh wow... does it totally weird you out sometimes to think that she's TWO!? I love her little cheesy smile. What a babe! Happy birthday cute girl!

Rosanne said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie. You are adorable!!!! Can't believe she's 2 already.

Janet said...

Cute Birthday girl and cake. Wow, does she ever look happy or what?

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

that smile is going to get her into trouble someday...I am just saying...