Sunday, October 5, 2008

"Dropping off the Jeep"

Jeff and his dad took the Jeep to Moab to "drop it off" at his sister's house last weekend. He had to take it around the block to make sure it was running well. His trip around the block consisted of the Poison Spider trail, Steel Bender trail (he had to test the winch on this trail) and Seven Mile Rim. I guess a spin around the block in Moab consists of three hard core trails. He took some pictures and here they are.

We will be going down there again in two weeks for UEA. Jeff's dad will be taking his Jeep down for a "trip around the block".

3 comments:

angie said...

Sounds like Steve! We probably won't be going to Moab for at least a year. Steve did a little damage on the last trip, so I am banning him. I hope you guys have a great time!

Avry said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Don't you love men's version of taking it "around the block" haha!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

just a tiny little detour eh!

So fun!

I loved the pictures you took of the girls and the changing leaves. LOoking forward to seeing you soon!