
We had such a great trip. It was so much fun...jeeping, incredible weather, awesome scenery, and family.

The cousins had a blast together. Abbey and Jessi didn't want to leave. Jessi said on the first night we were there that the time was going too fast! They both cried on the way out of Moab.

Cassie LOVES the "vroom vroom".

Jenny and Jon are a lot of fun to stay with. Their yard is kid heaven with plenty of hideout spots. The kids were definitely never bored. Thanks for the great time guys!

7 comments:
good work to you sara!!
love pictures of the girls. they are changing so much...wish we were there to see it.
That is awesome you got to get behind the wheel. Nice work! Did it make you nervous? Looks like it was a great weekend I would have been crying too driving away from Moab.
Way to go Sara! Woot woot!
p.s. your girls are growing up so much. Cassie has SO much hair! (And here I was so happy with Addie's teeeeny tiiiiny pig tails. LoL)
P.S. Our S.E.P's are next week and I'm totally lost with you.
/gasp... that looks nuts! You are much braver than I am.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am extremely impressed that you drove! What a great husband Jeff is. I don't think Steve would dare let me drive in Moab, and I don't think I would either! Next year, we'll have to have a Moab 2009 trip :)
Looks FUN! Cassie is adorable! She's getting so big! I am glad you all had a good time. I hope you are all feeling better, and no more strep!
Post a Comment