Friday, July 4, 2008

Treehouse Museum

We had Cousin Kayli come and stay with us for a few days and it was so much fun! We all hope she comes again soon. She is 5 years old and played so well with Abbey and Jessi. Kayli came on Saturday and stayed until Wednesday when we went to the Children's Treehouse Museum in Odgen and met Kayli's mom (Rosanne) and Grandma Janet. It was great fun! The kids had a blast playing. Abbey and Jessi were especially excited about the Pioneer section and dress-up. They were pretending to be Mary and Laura from the Little House on the Prairie book we are reading. After the museum we went to Farr Ice Cream...SOOOOO GOOD! Especially on a HOT day! Here are a few pictures from the museum...

From Left to Right: Tyler, Kayli, Abbey, Baby Zach, Jessi, and Cassidy
"Mary and Laura"


Cassie was into everything!

1 comment:

Danette said...

That looks like fun. I didn't know there was a tree house museum. I'll have to check it out. You know Gary still watches all the reruns of Little House on the kbyu channel. I tease him about it all the time. I think he has had a crush on Lara ever since he was a kid and he really wants to be like Pa.

Did Jesse get a hair cut? She looks so cute!