Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Niece!



Robby and Keli had their little baby girl yesterday!! SO EXCITED. She was 3 1/2 weeks early and weighed 5 lbs. 5 oz. I know the name but don't know the spelling for sure but they are naming her Lillie Jane. How fun to have two new little babies in the family in such a short time (BJ and Anne had Brody on May 26th)!
I totally can't wait to meet these new little ones!! IF ONLY MY BROTHERS WOULD NOT MOVE SO FAR AWAY!!!! But, I still love you boys!

That is Robby, Keli, their 2 year old James, and new baby. Look at all of that hair!

2 comments:

Danette said...

Congrats to Robby and BJ and their wives. So fun to see your family circle grow.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

So remind me again where your brothers are living? So cute. I was just looking at my mission photo album the other day and found a picture of Robby and I there in the MTC together. It was fun to remember that we were there the same time.