Abbey and Jessi got out the dance clothes and Cassidy wanted to join in. They had a great time dancing (to the one and only Hannah Montana). I had a great time watching them and joining in with Cass.
I can not relate to this at all, although I think it is very cute. We are surrounded by boy stuff constantly so it would be a huge change to have girls around. Your family is so cute!
Could your girls be any cuter? That Cassie is a ball of fire...I fall in love with her more with each picture. I hope that her birthday was fun! Wish we could have been there. love love
3 comments:
How fun! Your girls are so adorable. I think I need three girls someday.
I can not relate to this at all, although I think it is very cute. We are surrounded by boy stuff constantly so it would be a huge change to have girls around. Your family is so cute!
Could your girls be any cuter? That Cassie is a ball of fire...I fall in love with her more with each picture. I hope that her birthday was fun! Wish we could have been there. love love
Post a Comment