Just adorable... I still find stuff like that around my house and my kids are 8 and 6. /sighBy the way... I just created my family blog. I have only one post on it right now but this is the link.www.lifeontheisland.wordpress.com
Looks like you caught her red handed in the first photo that is so cute! She is keeping you on your toes.
This reminds me of our almost 2yr old. It is a good thing they are so cute!
looks like trouble!!I love it! She is such a doll!
Am I ready for Merced to be a movin? It is hard to be upset when they are so darn cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just adorable... I still find stuff like that around my house and my kids are 8 and 6. /sigh
By the way... I just created my family blog. I have only one post on it right now but this is the link.
www.lifeontheisland.wordpress.com
Looks like you caught her red handed in the first photo that is so cute! She is keeping you on your toes.
This reminds me of our almost 2yr old. It is a good thing they are so cute!
looks like trouble!!
I love it! She is such a doll!
Am I ready for Merced to be a movin? It is hard to be upset when they are so darn cute!
Post a Comment