They look so cute! I love the matching outfits. Perfect little ski bunnies. Team Coleman is going to tear it up. We should plan a ski day with you guys at the Beav I miss the rootsy atmosphere of that little mountain
Jonathan was surprised to see the all pink outfits...he was expecting black :) They are so cute. My kids are envious
I am probably going to post about this but the bishop just called Jonathan to tell him they are cancelling church tomorrow...it is snowing (and melting before it hits the ground). Its weird! Everything shuts down...schools shut down on Thursday when it barely snowed too.
3 comments:
They look so cute! I love the matching outfits. Perfect little ski bunnies. Team Coleman is going to tear it up. We should plan a ski day with you guys at the Beav I miss the rootsy atmosphere of that little mountain
When do you want to come up? Seriously, we should do it!
Jonathan was surprised to see the all pink outfits...he was expecting black :) They are so cute. My kids are envious
I am probably going to post about this but the bishop just called Jonathan to tell him they are cancelling church tomorrow...it is snowing (and melting before it hits the ground). Its weird! Everything shuts down...schools shut down on Thursday when it barely snowed too.
Post a Comment