Cassie woke up with a yucky cold on her birthday. But she still had fun with the cake! It's hard to believe she is already a year old. She is the most incredibly fun baby!
Her eyes are so beautiful! I can't believe she's a year old! What a babe. You know what else that means? I've been teaching for a year now! Go me! (I think I better throw myself a little party as well)
Happy Birthday to Cassie. She is so cute one year already! Looks like she has got the walking down pretty good and is dancing already!? I can't wait for Ellen to start walking my back needs the relief :)
4 comments:
I can't believe that she is one either! She is an absolute DOLL!
Keep the pictures coming
Her eyes are so beautiful! I can't believe she's a year old! What a babe. You know what else that means? I've been teaching for a year now! Go me! (I think I better throw myself a little party as well)
Happy Birthday to Cassie. She is so cute one year already! Looks like she has got the walking down pretty good and is dancing already!? I can't wait for Ellen to start walking my back needs the relief :)
She looks so tiny next to the HUGE cake :) She really is sweet and so much fun...you can just tell.
Post a Comment