Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jessi's Broken Foot

Jessi broke 3 bones in her foot on Sunday while jumping on the trampoline. She has been a trooper though and is getting pretty good at crutches!

Here is the first make-shift brace they put on at the Insta Care.

She has to keep all weight off of her foot for 3-4 weeks and wear this black "boot" for 6-8 weeks.

Her good friend Addi broke her ankle a week before! They are in the same class at school, poor teacher!!!

We love you Jessi! Hope you get better FAST!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Jessi, I love that every picture you have a huge grin on your face! The last picture of you just relaxin' with your friend is too cute.

Steve said...

We are thinking of saying good-bye to the tramp. After Austin's broken leg, it just scares me to death. Especially since we would probably get sued if someone got hurt on OUR tramp. Hope she is feeling great. OUCH!!

Steve said...

I hate it when I don't sign in as me!! This is Angie, not Steve!

Janet said...

Glad to see a smile on Jessi's face. I'm not sure I would have a smile if I had three broken bones in my foot. Jessi take advantage of all the attention, just remember when the boot comes off the attention will also go. Thanks for sharing the pictures, I was hoping you would.

Rosanne said...

Glad you didn't mention whose fault it was. :-) Jessi, you are one tough girl!!!! Hang in there. You'll be runnin' on that foot before you know it. ((Huggs))
P.S. Just stay off the tramp when Aunt Jenn and Uncle Tim are on it...they are bad news. He He