12...seriously...TWELVE!!! I can't believe she is already 12!!!
Okay, now that I have that out of my system, sort of, Abbey had a really great birthday. On her actual birthday, Wed. April 27th, we had some family over and had oreo cake. Then, on Saturday, she had a birthday party with friends (15 girls and let me tell you, it was ENERGETIC!). She wanted to play night games and build a bon fire, but the weather just wasn't cooperating. So,we had dinner at our house then went to my school and the girls played games in the gym, watched a movie in my classroom on the big screen, and the favorite of the night, played tag in the dark halls of the school. (I didn't get pictures!)
Abbey is so excited to be in Y.W. She has had a fantastic 6th grade year and loves school. She has amazing creativity and lots of drive. Once she has something in mind, she'll find a way to accomplish it. I love how helpful she is with her younger sisters, and how eager she is to experience life. I absolutely love this girl so much! Happy Birthday, Abs!
4 comments:
It is hard to believe Abbey is
12. But she acts like she is or even older so. I guess the rest of us better accept it. The cake looks yummy. It sounds like a great 12th Birthday. Congratulations!!!
I can't believe you have a 12 year old! What a fun birthday!
Sounds like sooo much fun! Yep, hard to believe Abbey is 12! Happy Birthday!
WHOA. TWELVE?! Where on earth does the time go? Sounds like the best party ever!
P.S. I am so far behind on your blog it's embarrassing!
Post a Comment