Isn't it cute? You can't see the tummy in the picture, but it is blue to match the ears and nose. Abbey's sisters immediately wanted one. She may have to make them for gifts!
Pillow cases. One night she was bored and decided to make them. She made the monkey one for her, the purple one for Jessi, and the pink one for Cassie. They sleep on them every night.
Blanket...she had such a great time picking out the materials for this one. It took her a few months to complete. It's so soft, she loves to sleep with it.
Bags.
This dress was her first sewing project when she got a sewing machine for Christmas a few years ago.
Hair flowers are some of Abbey's favorite things to wear. When she has friends over they often make these.
Draw string bags. She made Cassie the strawberry shortcake one to hold her toys in for her birthday. It has been perfect to keep the toys and easy to carry around from room to room.
Pajama pants and shorts and a skirt she made the day before St. Patrick's Day and wore.
An apron.
I love how much she loves to create. It will be fun to see what she comes up with next!
5 comments:
Abbey is amazing!!
I am extremely impressed!!!
Wow!! Good for her!
I am impressed Abbey. Next time I need something sewn I know who to call. Way to go Girl!!!!
Wow! Abbey is so talented. Everything is so cute, but the dog is amazing. I hope she keeps up with her sewing talent. She has so many abilities. It is fun to see. Keep sharing with us.
Post a Comment