Jeff had to go to Seattle for work meetings and I was able to go along. What a fun city! We were in a hotel right in the center of everything and it was great! Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids!!!
What a fun trip... I haven't checked out your blog in forever because I totally gave up on you ever posting. And then when I finally stopped checking. You posted THREE times! I guess it's true what they say, a watched blog never posts.
Okay no one says that. But it's fun to read about what you've been up to! Miss ya! (And love the new hair cut!)
6 comments:
what about pictures of the hair!!!
I love tagging along on business trips! Glad you had a great time!
Seattle is a fun place! Glad you got to get away with Jeff!
Looks like fun. Seattle is a good place for a visit I could handle that for a city trip.
Never been there, maybe someday. Glad you got to go along.
What a fun trip... I haven't checked out your blog in forever because I totally gave up on you ever posting. And then when I finally stopped checking. You posted THREE times! I guess it's true what they say, a watched blog never posts.
Okay no one says that. But it's fun to read about what you've been up to! Miss ya! (And love the new hair cut!)
Post a Comment