On Monday we went to Timpanogos cave. We left Cassie home with my mom and dad and took Abbey and Jessi. They were awesome on the hike and loved the cave. We had a great time!
We took the kids and liked it as well. The hike is definately not for wimps as well. We went up as fast as we could and got up to the top way early. The tour guide let us go in right away because everyone that was supposed to be there was still somewhere down the trail.
Have you taken your kids to Minetonka? I prefer that cave over Timpanogos.
What YOU WERE HERE!!!!!! and you didn't call me :) Ohh I guess I was going to call you back huh! Dang I would love to see you guys! Looks like a lot of fun.
8 comments:
SO FUN- wish we had mountain outings...you guys look great!
Good for you guys. That is quite a hike up there. We did that with some family just after Ellie was born. Call us next time you come down this way!!!
We took the kids and liked it as well. The hike is definately not for wimps as well. We went up as fast as we could and got up to the top way early. The tour guide let us go in right away because everyone that was supposed to be there was still somewhere down the trail.
Have you taken your kids to Minetonka? I prefer that cave over Timpanogos.
That looks like a fun hike! I have never been there. How long of a hike is it? I bet my kids would love doing something like that!
Good times! We probably drove right by you. Give us a call next time, we would love to see you!
What YOU WERE HERE!!!!!! and you didn't call me :)
Ohh I guess I was going to call you back huh!
Dang I would love to see you guys! Looks like a lot of fun.
SOON lets get together!
Oh my goodness.. I used to go to Timpanogos cave all the time when I was Abby's age. How fun!
We went to the cave for the first time just a week after you. It is pretty impressive. -Brenda
Post a Comment