Friday, April 3, 2009

Long or Short???????????????

I've been having the urge to chop my hair again! I do this....
1. Grow it long
2. Start to get sick of it
3. Pull it back a lot
4. Get really sick of it in the summer...hot and thick
5. CHOP it all off
6. Wish I hadn't chopped it
7. Grow it long again...start all over

Huh...so what do you think? Short or long?

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Sara, that's funny! I could have written that post - story of my life. Post pictures so that I can compare, then I'll give you my 5 cents worth.

angie said...

I do the exact same thing! Steve likes my long hair, so I haven't cut it short in a while. I did cut 3 inches off a few months ago. I do like being able to pull it up if I want, which is something you can't always do with short hair. I think you would look great either way you decide. Keep us posted:)

Danette said...

Funny. I have been thinking about that too. It would be fun to get a cute short cut for the summer, but then again like Angie said it's nice to be able to pull it back. Such a dilemma. I hate getting my hair cut it is so uncomfortable for me to sit in that chair and have someone wash my hair.

You will look good either way. You always do.

Rosanne said...

I think you should cut it. I think it is nice to change things up, it will always grow back real fast, just leave it barely long enough to pull it back on those days you just can't be bothered to do anything with it...that's what I do. Good Luck!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

If I had hair as beautiful as yours, it would be long and in braids all of the time. I will say that short hair makes life a lot easier. Maybe a makeover would be fun with your new super-svelte look. That's what they do on biggest loser when people get all skinny and fabulous

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

ps...you do look fabulous no matter what. I always feel renewed and more fun when I try on a new look. I know I sound like a dork when I say that, but it is the truth

Avry said...

Haha.. I am the worst on giving this type of advice. My hair hasn't been short in oh EVER.. so I am partial to long hair. So I say GROW IT!! :)

Justin would not be happy if I cut mine.. (I think he secretly wishes he could have some of mine) hahaa!!

Janet said...

It would have been hard for me to give my opinion, but seeing you today, I will give it. You looked great. Your skinny body and your long hair really looked good. Jeff has to be proud. "Keep it long".

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I agree with seeing pictures to compare would be great :)

I think you look cute either way though and doesn't your hair grow REALLY fast anyway. Not fair!

I am on a growing it out phase for a while. I have been cutting it for the last 6 years so it is time for a change I guess.