Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday, Abbey!

Abbey had her 10th birthday on the 27th. She was SO EXCITED when she found out her present was to get her ears pierced. She's been begging for, oh, probably the last couple of years to get them done. She decided to get her birthstone. Very happy ten year old!

For her "cake" she wanted ice cream dessert and made it with her Grandpa Larry. It was really yummy!

We decided to stop the big friend's b-day party after the 8th, so she took her friend Mikaela and went to the movies on Saturday.

Happy Birthday, Abbey! We love you!!!




7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! 10 years old! They grow up way to quickly! I love her earrings! Aubrey wants them so bad too. I was thinking maybe 12 years old... We found the cutest clip ons at Claire's. Great idea on the no party thing. Our kids expect big parties every year and I'm getting a little tired of it!!!

Danette said...

Happy Birthday to Abbey! Are you kidding me 10 years old. I have a great picture of you and Jeff when you were pregnant with Abbey. I love it. Might have to go dig that one out of the vault.

She is a beautiful girl sparkly ears and all.

Avry said...

Wow she is 10!! Happy Birthday Abbey. Her ears look cute!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

yeeha little Abbey!!
mmm...ice cream dessert.
miss you guys

angie said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the earings! How lucky to have diamond as your birthstone!

Rosanne said...

Love the earrings! So are you going to have to get Jessi's ears pierced for her birthday. I am glad she had a fun day. That dessert sounds so good right now!

Miss ~E said...

Happy Bday to Abbey, it feels like yesterday that you were pregnant with her Sara! What a pretty girl! ~E