Abbey and Jessi both did their optional school science fairs this year. At Jessi's school, they can choose a subject to learn about or do a project. Jessi wanted to learn about rainbows.


Abbey did her project on how an electrical circuit works. Jeff helped her and had as much fun with it as Abbey did!


Cassie hung out at both fairs and had a great time.
5 comments:
Oooh looks like both projects were a huge success!
Looks like fun! Good job, girls!
You girls did a great job with your projects. And you looked cute doing it!
Awesome! I secretly loved the science fair in grade school though I didn't love the work. Looks like your girls enjoyed every bit of it.
Wow, good work! You both did a great job. I don't think I have ever seen the rainbow as a Scince Fair project. Good job Jessi! Good work Abbey. I'm sure you learned a lot also. Cassie, you are such a cutie.
Post a Comment