My two awesome ski girls! They have had so much fun this season...and me too.
This is Abbey's favorite ski instructor, Braden, and her ski buddy Alaina. (The hula skirt and stuff is for Snoopy Carnival...a way fun day for the kids when lessons are over.)
Jessi and her ski instructor Hailey. Jessi LOVES her! She was so cute with Jessi and even brought her a present back from a vacation to Disney World. Jessi has had Hailey as an instructor for 3 different sessions. They're buds!
Jessi was happy to have Natalie (Max and Brigitte's sweetheart daughter) to ski with today. They were just getting ready to get on the lift in this picture.
We're so lucky to have Beaver Mountain close. It's a great ski resort. We're even more lucky to have my awesome, incredible, and amazing parents to ski with. They're so much fun to go with and the girls love the time spent with them. I didn't get a picture of them today, but here is one from last year...
6 comments:
Looks like they had so much fun. I think Kayli would love skiing, maybe next year we will have to go.
Cute pictures. I hate that we aren't there for skiing all year long. SO CUTE
Yes, it does look like you had a fun season.. I would love to get up on the ski hill but man with 4 kids myself & hubby I think it would break the bank!
glad you guys had so much fun with all of it!
Glad you had a great ski season. I miss going up! I just need to make it a priority next year!
Wow! Awesome pictures. Skiing looks so much fun. I wish I would have had the opportuity to go (oh maybe I had the opportunity, but just didn't take it) when I was young like Abbey and Jessi. They are so lucky to have a Mom to take them, Grandparents to go with them and a Dad who is willing to stay home with Cassie and let you all go and have so much fun. I am excited for all of you. What memories you are making!!!
What!? It's over all ready? That seems quick and early. Seems like they should stay open at least until Easter. So glad you and your family had a good season. You did better than us. I can only count on one hand how many times I went out this year. Oh well there is always next season. Maybe you all should come down to Alta before they shut er down as well?
Post a Comment