Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend in Moab

We had a great time in Moab over the weekend. Aren't the jeeps pretty!



Even got to get them muddy!!

Jenn has a new scooter that we had fun driving around.



We took the kids to play at the "music" park. They had a great time.






Look at these sad faces when it was time for us to leave.

6 comments:

Avry said...

Loved the last pic that is classic! So are you going to take up residency in Moab? You guys sure have been there a lot lately! I don't blame you though it looks like a lot of fun!

angie said...

Thanksgiving in Moab...Steve would be jealous! Glad you had a good time. Love the pictures :)

Danette said...

Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving warm weather and all. That scooter is awesome, I want one... and the jeeps a pretty cool too.

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

looks like fun, but I still think you should have come to iowa...but if I were you, I wouldn't have either. midwest in the winter=boring

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I love the crying picture...it made me laugh.

Looks like so much fun. A scooter would be awesome there for sure. You are looking pretty good on it.

No worries about the phone conversation. I knew you were busy :) I got to hang out with Brig all that night talking. SOOO fun! Can't wait to see you!

Jamie Younker said...

Love the pictures- your girls are such hams! Wonder where they get that from... :)